I want to help the earthquake victims

As I was getting ready to go to work today I heard more news about Haiti and the disaster relief going on there. Total destruction and choas, upwards of 200,000 feared missing or dead.

Now I want to do my part. It may be a small part, but I want to begin a pot auction to assist the RED CROSS in their relief efforts. Kev Bailey, the moderator of the Internet Bonsai Club, has agreed to help me out with this and I am hoping that other potters will follow. The IBC will donate ALL PROCEEDS from the sale to the red cross on my behalf, and I will pay ALL SHIPPING.

For the auction, go to the post link here: IBC earthquake relief , and I will be following up more information on the site about the pot and auction specifics....

Thanks for your help,
Rob Addonizio

Comments