Countdown to Joy of Bonsai 2010!


Well, some of you guys have may been wondering where my new pots are. I have been very busy glazing my last set of pots. I never realized how much time it would take to get all 34 + done, but I am finally finished! Now I am gearing up for a great time at Joy of Bonsai, 2010. We will have lots of vendors selling pots, trees, accessories and all things bonsai.

Rather than put out photos of all my pots here and on my photo server Picasa, I have decided to share a few details from a few here this week. I have been doing some experimenting and some regular stand-by techniques in this round, and I hope if you get to see them in person you will be pleased or at least interested by what you see.

So if you like rss or subscribe or check back daily for a sample of what's to come. I will be sharing some samples and agenda items about the show this year. In the meantime, try to find a way to come to this great mini-convention. You won't want to miss it!


Comments