Drumming up support for the IBC



My round taiko bonsai pot is being auctioned to help out the Internet Bonsai Club. It features a red oxide stain and a rough textured groggy claybody, fired to maturity at ^6. All of the proceeds from the sale of this pot are being given to assist our international bonsai forum and its webmaster Kev Bailey. He has worked long and hard to bring it back online, and he is dedicated to bring it back to its original size and scope, if not more. I am very grateful for this forum, as it has been my 'bread and butter' of bonsai for MANY years. It was a great place to see other bonsai enthusiasts and artists alike. I have learned lots through my years on this great forum and I am very grateful to be able to help it bring it back to regain its place in BONSAI HISTORY!

Comments