Sunday, May 17, 2009

Photo editing with Picasa


This weekend I did some photography with my new camera. I was having some issues with lighting and picture quality so I made some lighting adjustments and bought a tripod. I spent quite a few hours getting things right with my setup. After many shots and downloads I was able to get some good stills. Unfortunately when I looked at them in my computer they came out too warm in color. They seemed to be in an oven! (photo above). I had lots of success by editing them in Picasa and this is what came out. I tuned the color shift and cropped each image.

 For more examples, see my 'Currently for Purchase' links on the right.

Thanks Picassa!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Rob,
    Would be great if we could see a before and after. Nice pot BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing about the before pic, now I will just have to dig it out. Stay tuned, and I should have it uploaded tonignt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!
-Rob Addonizio

Check out this technique!